It's easy to forget how simple TopLeft was in the beginning. We thought it would be interesting to review some of the big improvements we've made over the years, both in the app itself and in various parts of the business.
We've made these improvements this year:
- CloudRadial integration - coming very soon!
- Premium plan and flexible licensing model
- Client portal- give your clients direct access to Kanban boards
- Custom branding
- Agile Bootcamp- 1 day, 6 speakers, nearly unlimited value for MSPs who want to use agile practices. The recordings are available for purchase.
- New support portal
- Manage your subscription in the app
- Nave integration- analyze your team flow metric with agile charts such as cumulative flow diagram.
- Update Autotask data as if the change was made in Autotask- make audit trails show the member who made a change
- Improve performance and reliability when dragging cards
- Edit ticket checklists
- Rank cards in columns automatically
- Edit tickets and projects in TopLeft
- Improved app administration
- Improvements to user administration
- New training options
- Use timers to track time
- Show only cards with problems- overdue, over budget, etc.
- Completed Ticket Challenge
- Hosting in 4 regions around the world
- Swimlane and column metrics
- Update ConnectWise data as if the change was made in ConnectWise- make audit trails show the member who made a change
- Support ConnectWise and Autotask custom fields
- Project boards
- Showing notes and time entries
- Dispatch work to calendars
- CWKanban became TopLeft
- Embed TopLeft in ConnectWise
- Introduced Autotask support
- Time entry