TopLeft is growing! We’re looking for someone to join our team.
Who we are
TopLeft, a division of Kerkhoff Technologies, is a software start-up based near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The product uses Kanban boards to help Managed Service Providers visualize their work to understand project progress, accelerate helpdesk dispatch, identify neglected tasks, and eliminate bottlenecks that slow down their teams. We are seeking a full-time Sales Executive to join our team. If you are a high-energy person, you love to interact with people, and you have a desire to work in a growing and exciting company, this could be a great opportunity.
What people say about you
You are a highly professional individual who is passionate about helping people succeed. When people talk about you, they compliment your ability to communicate and to guide. You love rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. You are motivated and tenacious when it comes to achieving your goals. You are looking to be part of a team with a vision to create something greater together than any of us could create alone.
What your day looks like
Sales – 80% of the role:
- Own the sales pipeline from first inbound contact all the way to following up churned customers
- Perform demos and other sales calls
- Help prospects through every sales stage, from contact to demo to trial to signup
- Identify sales trends and implement strategies and tactics to improve rates at each stage in the pipeline
Customer Success – 20% of the role:
- Identify and address customers with low product engagement
- Implement expansion initiatives to increase Average Revenue Per Customer
- Analyze trends in reasons for churn and make recommendations for improvement
What you bring to the role
- Eagerness to perform deep discovery with prospects
- 2+ years of inbound sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and focus when there are many possible things to do
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Project management experience is a plus, since you’ll be talking to MSP project managers every day.
What we’re looking for
- Alignment with our core values
- Ability to quickly establish a trusting relationship with prospects
- Genuinely positive and optimistic attitude
- Confident and competitive, yet teachable
- Personable and approachable personality. You put people at ease.
What we provide
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- RRSP matching benefit
- 3 weeks vacation – starting immediately
- EAP – Employee Assistance Plan
- Numerous opportunities for professional development
- Clear path to advance your career
- Flexible work schedule
When you would start
We will onboard this role as soon as we find the best candidate. We will prioritize candidates who are residents of, and are legally able to work in Canada. This can be either an in-office or remote position.
How to apply
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org a brief letter introducing yourself and including the word “Pepsi,” and anything you think will appropriately convey your fit for this role (resume, LinkedIn profile, etc.) Due to the volume of applications we normally receive, we will only contact those whom we short-list for an interview.