TopLeft Kanbans are designed to
scale and change with you
Stay agile and always be ready to adapt with a tool that grows and evolves with your business
Breakdown and Estimate Work
Analyze projects into manageable tasks to easily determine the best workflow to complete them.
- Highlight cards with upcoming SLAs or due dates to prioritize your tickets
- Customize card appearance to emphasize tickets that need special handling
- Rank cards automatically according to customizable properties
- Update priority, due dates, time estimates, titles, and descriptions, etc. TopLeft will instantly sync it with your PSA
- Change a ticket status by simply drag-and-dropping it into a different column
- Enter time estimates and ticket notes
- Track project timeline, task schedule, sequence, and dependencies through Gantt chart view
Visualize and Prioritize
Monitor your team’s workload and quickly see task and ticket status in real-time.
- Identify bottlenecks instantly just by looking at columns or horizontal lanes to see which ones have the most cards
- Rank and color-code your tickets both manually and/or automatically, based on custom settings. For example, highlight cards that haven’t recently changed status or had a new time entry or note to identify neglected work
- Group and review work by project, engineer, type, priority, project manager, location, team, owner, company, ConnectWise board, phase, Autotask queue, and category
- See ticket details and notes with just one click
- View an individual engineer’s workload
- Set work-in-progress limits by project, individual engineer, ticket priority, board (ConnectWise), or queue (Autotask) to prevent ticket backlogs
- Let clients monitor their projects and tickets with the self-serve Client Portal.
Assign and Dispatch
Cultivate a culture of visualization and accountability for continuous people and process improvement.
- Re-assign a ticket with just one click
- View an engineer’s free and busy time during the day directly in TopLeft to dispatch faster
- See a ticket’s scheduling information directly on its card
TopLeft for AutoTask and ConnectWise
A glimpse of how our Kanban Boards can elevate your current PSA tools and MSP workflows:
Show service and project tickets in an organized, easy-to-digest view.
Manage tasks and tickets that work efficiently with your team’s capacity.
Track project portfolio with individual task status and broad progress reports.
Oversee details of multiple projects on a single page, with a single click.
Identify problem tickets by customizing automations on overdue and stalled tasks.
Adjust project priorities with flexible ticket rankings that everyone can see.
Explore how TopLeft can be customized to fit your specific operations and processes
For Project Managers
Deliver on your commitment by efficiently managing and completing projects
For Service Managers
Enhance service delivery workflow by addressing bottlenecks promptly
For Project Managers
Find unassigned tickets faster, and avoid overloading engineers with work
Organize and prioritize tasks with a better visualization of your workload
For MSP Owners
Get projects done on time by organizing them based on criticality, urgency, or SLAs
For Sales Teams
See the opportunity pipeline and pull them from new to closed without losing a pulse
You don’t have to take our word for it - hear what our clients have to say about working with TopLeft
I had a project with 55–60 tickets that needed assignments and status correction. In
ConnectWise, it takes me around 45 minutes to complete the job; while in TopLeft, it only took me 13 minutes.
Pro Support Engineer
Intermix IT, Harrisburg
I also have a more visually friendly view of all projects and tasks with their associated status. It is very helpful to see what’s going on project-wise at a glance.