TopLeft has partnered with Nave to turn your TopLeft board data into immersive graphs. Using TopLeft to implement key Kanban techniques helps you to make the workflow more visible and your team more productive. However, if you want to get to the next level and improve your overall workflow performance, this integration allows you to analyze your data and see a complete picture of your progress.
Nave is the tool to help you track and analyze the main flow metrics. Thanks to Nave agile charts such as the cumulative flow diagrams, cycle time scatterplot, and aging chart, you can take corrective actions to optimize your team’s workflow performance to achieve fast, smooth and predictable delivery of customer value.
Seamlessly create immersive dashboards from your Kanban boards by TopLeft. Analyze your data in real-time to get work done faster and better. Nave enables TopLeft customers to identify improvements, continuously enhance their workflows, and make accurate delivery forecasts.
Why use Nave for your TopLeft boards?
- Fundamental Kanban charts: Take your team to a whole new level with Nave Kanban analytical charts and monitor your Kanban workflow.
- Unlimited access: Bring everyone on board and unleash your collaborative potential.
- Easy setup: You can enable automatic nightly uploading of your TopLeft boards to Nave.
- The right plan for you: Choose between four plans and pick the one that fits your business the most.
- Seamless Design: Nave has designed a state-of-the-art user experience that takes you straight to the essence of your data.
Before you can upload your TopLeft board, you need to create an account at Nave here. You will have a 2 week free trial with Nave, and then you will be charged per board basis.
We have created a step-by-step guide where you can learn how to export your boards to Nave, how boards snapshots work, and much more.
Want to see the big picture of your project and gain actionable insights for a more efficient workflow? Join us on March 15th at 11:00 AM PST/ 2:00 PM EST for a webinar where we will explain how the integration works.
Help your team reach their full potential with Nave!