You can rescue service delivery at your MSP- relieving overworked dispatchers, guiding unfocused engineers, and saving neglected customers.
As an MSP, you need efficient dispatch and engineer workflows. Structured techniques such as calendar dispatch are a huge amount of work and fall apart when things don’t go according to plan, but managing with too little structure leads to engineers cherry-picking tickets, work being neglected, and unhappy customers. PSA software doesn’t offer any help visualizing the work- no matter which method you use.
It doesn’t need to be like this. Kerkhoff Technologies, an MSP founded in 2007, discovered a better way to work- using Kanban boards to visualize tickets from their PSA. Kanban boards helped them rescue their service delivery pipeline- without needing to maintain their tickets in a second software system.
Join our webinar to learn about:
- What’s wrong with the two traditional workflows- the “free-for-all” method and the “Tetris” method
- Identifying key stages in your service delivery workflow
- Requirements for a good triage process
- How to choose between the two dispatch models in Kanban
- How to help engineers finish tickets before starting new tickets, to avoid building up a huge backlog of unfinished work
- How a service manager can identify neglected work and bottlenecks in the team
You’ll learn how Kanban boards for ConnectWise and Autotask can be used to visualize your whole workflow- and help you rescue service delivery at your MSP.
Date: Thursday August 27th
Time: 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT