As an MSP, have you avoided using the project management module in your PSA because it makes things harder, not easier? Many MSPs avoid managing projects in ConnectWise or Autotask because they make it hard to plan, assign, and monitor work, whether you’re looking at the whole project portfolio or the individual project tasks. As part of an established MSP, we also struggled with project management.
Project management in your MSP doesn’t have to be painful. We built some simple methods and tools you can use to take back control of project work- so you can complete projects more quickly, reduce stress in your engineering team, and guarantee your customers are always happy customers.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Identify important project work (hint: it doesn’t come only from customers)
- Break down the work into manageable chunks
- Create realistic time or complexity estimates
- Assign work to engineers without creating bottlenecks that ruin team responsiveness
- Monitor projects and adapt as necessary
- Communicate clearly and concisely with your team about projects
And we’ll show you how Kanban boards allow you to do this for your whole project portfolio with the ease of drag-and-drop on a single screen.
BONUS: This is the first webinar where we’ll demonstrate the new project boards feature, which show you the status and key details of all your projects in a single screen.
Date and time: Tuesday, July 30, 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
Slides: MSP Project Management Cycle