Many people use project management tools such as Asana and Monday.com to manage their work. These two excel in areas as varied as managing tasks in small-to-medium size projects to personal to-do lists.
MSPs love Asana and Monday.com, but those who also use Autotask PSA end up with a problem- they need to either duplicate a lot of data from Autotask to these two and back (think tickets, projects, and tasks), or they have to lose access to some of their data in Autotask by not duplicating it. Neither of those is a good option for an effective MSP. Productive MSPs need the excellent visualizations provided by Kanban tools such provided by Asana and Monday, without wasting time duplicating data, or losing the benefits of an integrated PSA such as Autotask.
As an MSP using ConnectWise, Kerkhoff Technologies had the same problem as Autotask MSPs using Asana. But instead of deciding between useful visualizations of tickets and projects, and having to duplicate a lot of data, or losing the benefits of the integrated PSA, Kerkhoff Tech built a solution that offered the best of all worlds--Kanban boards that show up-to-minute data straight out of your PSA, no manual data entry required, with 2-way sync. That tool has matured over 5 years and is now known as TopLeft.
TopLeft is the Kanban tool for Autotask you’ve been missing
TopLeft doesn’t only show you your ticket, project, and task data from Autotask. Because it’s dedicated to MSPs, it offers much more thorough integration than you could imagine with either Asana and Monday.com.
Here are some of the powerful features of TopLeft Kanban that are difficult or impossible to build in Asana--regardless of how much time you spend copying data back and forth.
- Swimlanes– group tickets into horizontal lanes to indicate the group to which they belong. This is useful to see how tickets are distributed by technician or to view tickets in their projects, or to show projects grouped by the week they’re scheduled to start.
- Perform operations on tickets directly from the Kanban board- assign technicians, enter time and notes, and change ticket status
- Show Work In Progress limits to help your team understand when too much work has been started.
- View time entries and notes
- Show time remaining until the current SLA stage expires (and warn when it’s approaching soon)
- Highlight neglected work– tickets that have been in one status for a long time or have been a long time without a time entry or note
Topleft helps you avoid time-consuming data entry in Asana and Monday.com that needs rechecking because of potential human error. How TopLeft specialized for the work done by MSPs in ConnectWise and Autotask is powerful that for your team and your organization as at large. Want to see more? Schedule a demo to discuss how Kanban can help you!