Want Kanban for Autotask?
Kanban for Datto Autotask PSA
Is this you?
- Want to adopt Agile and Lean concepts in your service and project teams?
- Need a way to visualize the status of tickets in your system, cut through the noise, identify bottlenecks, and know what really needs to be dealt with today?
- Interested in Agile Service Delivery?
- Read the Phoenix Project book and are itching to implement it?
TopLeft Kanban Boards Support Autotask!
You can view your Autotask ticket and task information in Kanban boards- making it easy to see what your whole team is working on and how tickets are progressing through your workflows.
- Synchronization of Tickets, Resources, Projects, Accounts, Status, Priority, and Queues
- Drag & drop for ordering tickets in columns and for moving tickets between columns, which updates ticket status in Autotask.
- Basic display filters to further refine the tickets shown on
a board(i.e. technician can filter to see only his or her assigned tickets)
- Horizontal swimlanes to group tickets by assigned tech, company, priority, queue, etc.
- In-app management of ticket fields- primary member assignments, time entry, ticket status, ticket priority, secondary assignments, and service calls
- Display and highlighting of ticket SLAs
- Show project tasks in their phases
- Show top-level projects in their workflow