Want Kanban for Autotask?
Kanban for Autotask is available now!
Kanban for Datto Autotask PSA
View the December update webinar (December 20)- we describe what’s available in Kanban, what’s coming up, we hear from an Autotask early adopter how Kanban has already helped them, and explain how early adopters can save 10-30% (but only for a short time!)
Is this you?
- Want to adopt Agile and Lean concepts in your service and project teams?
- Need a way to visualize the status of tickets in your system, cut through the noise, identify bottlenecks, and know what really needs to be dealt with today?
- Like what you see in TopLeft, just want it for Autotask?
- Interested in Agile Service Delivery?
- Read (or listened to) the Phoenix Project book and are itching to implement it?
Autotask PSA support for TopLeft is coming here!
We’re going to release a lean, mean, easy-to-use and stable Version 1 to get into people’s hands ASAP, and then keep rolling out additional features after that.
Version 1 – Minimum Viable functionality COMPLETE
- Dedicated application instance
- Synchronization of Tickets, Resources, Projects, Accounts (company), Status, Priority, and Queues
- Drag & drop for ordering tickets in columns and for moving tickets between columns, which updates ticket status in Autotask.
- Board editor for defining ticket filters and mapping ticket statuses to columns. Filters will be roughly based on the types of records we sync, described above.
- Basic display filters to further refine the tickets shown on
a board(i.e. technician can filter to see only his or her assigned tickets)
Kanban boards are available now! Sign me up
Version 2 IN PROGRESS
- Horizontal swimlanes to group tickets by assigned tech, company, priority, queue, etc. Complete
- Tasks (associated w/ Project) Complete
- Add sync and filtering support for remaining fields, to match the ConnectWise functionality
- In-app management of ticket fields- member assignments, time entry, dispatch, ticket status, and ticket priority
- Sales Opportunities
- Customization of card appearance based on card properties
Need all the features before you take the plunge?
No problem! Sign up with the form below and we’ll let you know as features become available. Or schedule a call to discuss it with us.