Agile MSP & PSA Training
Get back to taking care of your clients. We’ll take care of teaching your team how to level-up their effectiveness using agile and Kanban methods.
Agile MSP Training
You’ve heard agile practices can transform your business- but you don’t understand them well enough yourself to teach them to your team.
No problem. Let TopLeft teach you and your team how to take back control of your work using agile practices.
Format: Four 1-hour remote sessions for your whole team
Your investment: $1,500
How to sign up: email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for “Agile MSP Training”
By the end of the course, here’s what your team will be able to do:
- Identify key stages in the workflows of the MSP.
- Describe why high levels of Work In Progress kills productivity.
- Conduct a short daily team meeting to improve communication and eliminate blocked work.
- Use Kanban methods for triage and dispatch processes.
- Identify and fix problematic service tickets using a Kanban board.
- Visualize the project portfolio on a Kanban board.
- Use Kanban methods for project management.
- Identify and fix problematic projects and tickets using a Kanban board.
- Perform daily work according to Kanban principles using a Kanban board.
- Identify specialized workflows in an MSP, document the stages of a specialized workflow, and visualize it on a Kanban board.
- Use workflow metrics to identify and resolve problems.
Agile MSP Training + PSA Consulting
Never worked with a PSA consultant before? Maybe you have but it was long ago and it’s time for a tune-up? Here’s your chance to get no-nonsense training and best-practice review of your ConnectWise or Autotask setup.
Training is provided by industry experts:
Format: Four 1-hour remote sessions for your leaders and operations folks
Your investment: $3,000 (for whole Agile & PSA training)
Bonus: get a package of ready-made SOPs for daily Kanban work for your managers and technicians.
How to sign up: email email@example.com and ask for “Agile MSP Training + PSA Consulting”
You’ll learn about:
- Helpdesk setup and organization
- Understanding helpdesk tickets in the PSA
- Recommend boards/queues and statuses
- Types and categorization
- Dispatch and escalation procedures
- Agreements and billing practices
- Reporting- metrics, dashboards, widgets
- Project setup and organization
- Understanding projects in the PSA
- When to use projects
- Using tasks and phases
- Project templates
- Project profitability
- Agreements/Contracts and Billing
- Setup of billable resources, hourly costs, internal costs, block time, etc.
- Review of agreements/contracts, services, and products
- Integrate with accounting tool (QBOL or Xero)
- Common useful integrations
- RMMs, TimeZest, Desk Director, Zomentum, etc.